Understanding What God Is Speaking To Us
Yesterday I began to read in Genesis. I actually read the first 5 chapters. Wow, did I ever learn things? I thought I knew it all. But that small refresher showed me we all need to get back into the word. Cain was the first-born of Adam and Eve. He became a “tiller of the ground.” He became a farmer and he gave God an offering. God began to speak to Cain and here is what He said:
Genesis 4:7 NKJV - "If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it."
Expound on this verse.
Here again are the 13 Prophetic Insights for 2013 and their applications to us.
1. Stagnant waters will be stirred in a fresh way
2. A prophetic ear will be given to not only hear but to also listen and comprehend
3. New language will be given by God to properly and clearly communicate truths God is highlighting and speaking
4. God is giving the blueprints for the new wineskin He is forming
5. We will not continue to do things the same way. The cloud of God is moving and with that our activities will shift. Our focuses will shift. Some old structures will have to adapt and morph with the new way God is moving. There will be fresh Spirit-led activity. God doesn't want us to be busy. He wants us to be fruitful. Forms, structures and even activities we have done in the past may shift as God moves in new ways. Be prepared to let go of some things and to embrace and step into some new things you haven't done before. It will be vital to go where the Spirit is breathing. Don't hold onto something God isn't breathing on any longer. Be fruitful by moving and being led by the Spirit.
6. God will be highlighting and deepening within His people an understanding of the true identity of the Believer. Revelation of how to live out of union with God will come forth. We will understand our oneness with God and live out of our inner spirit man. For those who are one with God are one spirit with Him (1 Corinthians 6:17, 19).
1 Corinthians 6:17, 19 NKJV
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
7. God is going to bring revelation into foundational, spiritual truths. Things we thought we knew and understood, God is going to have us look again and He is going to give us deeper revelation and understanding into things we thought we knew for years. Look back upon foundational truths, and new light and revelation will be shone upon them bringing the manifestation of true spiritual realities.
8. The understanding of spiritual warfare is shifting. Ephesians 6:12 NKJV - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Christians will live from a third Heaven reality, understanding how to establish on earth as it is in Heaven. A new perspective, a new revelation and with it a new manifestation of Kingdom authority will be released. God is bringing people into a new level of spiritual authority.
Daniel 10:13 NKJV - "But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.
9. This is the season of the fulfillment of dreams
10. God is delivering people from burdens. But it's not just the removal of burdens. As Psalm 81:6-7 says, He will remove our shoulder from the burden and bring deliverance. This is different than the burden being removed from us. It's us being removed from under the burden. Get ready for divine shifting that will maneuver you out from underneath burdens into a place of deliverance. In other words, situations or people may stay the same, but you will be maneuvered out from underneath them. It's a season of deliverance for those who call on the name of the Lord.
Psalm 81:6-7 NKJV
6 "I removed his shoulder from the burden; His hands were freed from the baskets.
7 You called in trouble, and I delivered you; I answered you in the secret place of thunder; I tested you at the waters of Meribah. Selah
11. There is a generational convergence taking place. It's a season for new, young leaders to be mentored and raised up. Generations are converging together and will function together in relationship for the purpose of multiplication. Generational wells and new wells will open together. Fathers and mothers will take their place and sons and daughters will come into their place. Those that have not been fathers will now step into a fathering role. Genesis 26:18-24 are the key Scriptures for this.
Genesis 26:18-24 NKJV
18 And Isaac dug again the wells of water which they had dug in the days of Abraham his father, for the Philistines had stopped them up after the death of Abraham. He called them by the names which his father had called them.
19 Also Isaac's servants dug in the valley, and found a well of running water there.
20 But the herdsmen of Gerar quarreled with Isaac's herdsmen, saying, "The water is ours." So he called the name of the well Esek, because they quarreled with him.
21 Then they dug another well, and they quarreled over that one also. So he called its name Sitnah.
22 And he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not quarrel over it. So he called its name Rehoboth, because he said, "For now the LORD has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land."
23 Then he went up from there to Beersheba.
24 And the LORD appeared to him the same night and said, "I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am with you. I will bless you and multiply your descendants for My servant Abraham's sake."
12. I saw a vision of an open door. This is the year of the open door. As we run through it we will come into divine acceleration. New favor, new opportunities and new advancements. Key Scriptures are Revelations 3:7-13. God will keep us from the hour of trial coming upon the whole earth. It's time to hold fast what you have so no one robs you of your crown. Have patient endurance. The name of God will be upon us.
7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens":
8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
9 "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie; indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
11 "Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
13 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'
13. I saw a vision of the Lord blowing upon a flickering flame
Needed - inspired Teachers of the Blood of Christ
We need inspired teachers to bring understanding about the advantage of applying the Blood over our lives. Oftentimes, sickness enters in through unrepentant sin in our lives. Each time the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, we need to repent and put it under the Blood of Jesus. Then it won't rise up against us and have an effect on our lives. The Lord has already given us all authority and this authority can only be worked through the Blood of Jesus.
There are too many old Christians dying off now who had this understanding of the Blood, and many young ones are coming into authority but they lack understanding about the complete power of the Blood. It's the Blood of Jesus Christ that raises the dead, heals the sick, cleanses the leper and casts Satan out of the Church.
Matthew 10:8 NKJV - "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.”
We need to get back into Matthew 10:8 and begin to raise up disciples because it's harvest time. Some of the best laborers are being taken out by these plagues. It's time that the Body of Christ and intercessors rise up and take authority over these plagues so we can get on with the harvest.